Thread: Lucky Anime!
View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 03-18-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Hmm nope I haven't seen it. Do you have any pictures of the charterers ?
This is the two main guys of the show. They form part of the main team that we follow.

This is one of the two main girls of the show. She is an amazing person.

This is the main character. She is the center figure glowing yellowish white from all the power in this particular scene. She is saving Loke's life basically. She has the most common sense at times and joins the guild called Fairy Tail. It is through her eyes that you learn more of what the guild and this land is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neora View Post
I havet see it to but I am going to watch it. My friend told me its very good anime. So can You tell something more about it?
It follows the events of a girl named Lucy. She has a specific skill set using magic. She joins a guild called Fairy Tail. Each individual in the show is unique with their own personality and deep back story. The first few episodes introduces you to each of the main characters, then starts to go into each one's backstory. Then you learn more about the side characters as well. After awhile, they sorta are like family to you and you didn't see it coming.

Another thing I like is how the story line keeps going. Unlike Dragon Ball Z, it keeps a good fast pace with both the humor and the intensity I enjoy in stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post
happy doublebubblebonusgoldiesdays, mai!
woohoo... in honor of the season I am sure ^_^