View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-24-2011, 09:12 PM

((Hey it's not a big deal. Real life interferes a lot and I'm studying for two important exams this week so I won't be on as much as before anyway so it's no big deal. Thanks for the heads up though.))

Hotch noddced to Morgan, agreeing with his plan to contact Garcia. If anyone could find a connection between the victims besides appearance it was their technical genius. He turned his head and barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes in Rossi's direction. He did though and focused instead on the youngest member of their group.

"Reid, see if you can make up a geographical profile for us when we get there. Try and find the periminters of his comfort zone and cross reference that with any public trasnprtation in the area. We need to know if this guy takes the bus, train or uses his own car or possibly a cab. He may even walk for all we know if the distance isn't too great. I want you working on that while Prentiss and I study the crime scene photographs." Reid was the youngest member of the group and Hotch somehoe felt a need to protect him. Reid had been through a lot over the last few years,most notibly the whole thing with Tobias Hankel and then resulting exposure to Dilaudid. He knew about Reid's battle with addiction in regards to the morphine-like drug. Even though the young genius had tried to hide it Hotch had seen the signs. He hadn't said anything though. He knew that Reid would work through it and he had.

"Sure thing," Prentiss said. She'd presonally prefer to be working in the field and going to houses but she was good with working from photographs for the moment. Besides she wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Hotch. Even though their boss appeared to be back to normal she still wasn't sure. It hadn't been too long since Hailey had been killed and even though Hotch appeared to be coping well it never hurt to be extra cautious. What Foyett had put him through was not something that you just got over without it leaving a mark. She'd watch him to make sure everything was alright.

Unknown to Prentiss Rossi was thinking similar thoughts. He and Aaron Hotchner had been friends for quite a while since he joined the BAU team and he was determined to protect his friend. He would have liked to stay with Hotch but he knew that his experience was best in the field and working with scenes rather than photographs. It gave him a better feel for what had happened. He figured it was the same with Morgan. The dark skinned member of their team was always better at figuring things out when he was at the scene and pushed for pressure. It was an admirable trait in a BAU agent.