View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2015, 06:37 PM

"Yeah. I think I'm totally real!" Kat added with a raised hand. She spent a second inspecting the new addictions to their group. As expected, people were showing up. She'd be far more terrified by this oddity if alone, so this was lovely. Turning to the cat woman, she tilted her head. "Uh...is Iruna another site? Because I don't think this is that." She pulled awkwardly on her skirt because she feared it would untie and like, fall off.

Alright, more introductions done. Kat didn't know Pandora's Box, so she had to try hard to remember that. Spoken names always went in one ear and out the other. Only written things really stuck with her so she made friends easier online. She'd need to give this girl a nickname. "Panda? Hm...is that weird she muttered to herself. So was that everyone introduced now. No wait, princely looking one hadn't yet. Kat pondered that person. "Don't you look a bit familiar. I think I received art from you, but I don't remember your name."

Kat looked around a little more. "Do you think more will show up? Should we stay around to wait and see?"