View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-30-2015, 04:07 PM

As Rose explained how she thought that this was a world she had created with her friends, she frowned slightly. She could see how this would be disappointing to the girl, she herself would be extremely disappointed if she had thought she was in terra only to be moments later whisked away in a blink of an eye only to find herself in some place much different indeed. She was about to tell her so when the girl spoke again, [“Forgive me I forgot to tell you who I am. I am blueblackrose.”] Cora clapped her hands a bit and did a little bit of a hyperactive jump, “I totally knew it!”

Shortly after her mind began contemplating the existence of the NPCs. Would they sound like they had hoped the users would picture them to sound, with personalities and voices all their own….would Lucien sound like….no she wasn’t going to think like that. She did however start to laugh uncontrollably for a few moments of the thought of staff voices coming out of the NPCs mouths.

["Something's wrong with this Menewsha!"] Cora looked up and walked over to Kat. She had been lost in her own thoughts so she hadn’t seen all of what just transpired but as she walked closer, She was going to walk into the water to stand in front of the girl, comfort her. She took one step in that direction and BAM! She walked right into an invisible wall. What was going on here! She stepped backwards slightly but then took to running her hand along the wall. “This sure is getting weirder and weirder…” she mumbled.