View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-30-2014, 08:21 AM

"My fault?!" Bell turned that murderous, accusing glare on her so very quickly. "I'm not the one that pulled the trigger, it's hardly my fault!" All the blame in Bell's eyes belonged to the woman. She was the one with the gun, she was the one that had loaded silver bullets and she was the one that had pulled the trigger. Clearly, this was all her fault. He gave her a warning snarl, warning her not to come any closer, and then he was on his knees next to Red's chair. A hand resting on each of the vargulf's thighs and he leaned towards Red's chest, tilting his head back to look up at him. "This is gonna sting, a lot, 'kay Red?" Bell's tone had instantly gone soft, almost tender even as he spoke to the vargulf. He wouldn't do anything further without consent from Red.

Red blinked as the two argued, no it was definitely the woman's fault in his mind as well. Though it didn't matter. She was prey, and prey often fought back to not be eaten, it was rather simple. Though he understood why Bell was so furious, Red would have been so furious too if it had been Bell that got injured. "Silver is bad." It was all he said as the tossed blame from one to the other before Bell knelt next to him, leaning towards his abdomen and looking up at him. When Bell spoke, Red nodded slightly, uncertain but certainly trusting the vampire without a doubt. His body had tensed slightly, Bell could feel it beneath is hands.

With Red's consent Bell leaned all the way in, his tongue slipping out from his lips to lick at the blood that oozed around the wound and then the wound itself. Bell grimaced, almost gagged even at the taste of were blood, then he bit down hard on the tip of his own tongue, making it bleed before he licked the wounds again. The pain in Red's chest was intense, but bearable. It burned and ached almost worse than the silver bullets had, once the vampire blood touched his skin. But the wounds began to close up almost immediately. Red grimaced, his jaws clenched tight to keep from whimpering.

Bell stood, wiping his mouth with the back of one hand and looking as if he'd be sick to his stomach for a few moments. His other hand pat the top of Red's head. "Good boy, Red. Good wolf." Those eyes turned to the woman. "Still here? Get out before I decide to let Red eat you, you've caused enough damage for one day."