View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM

In The City of New-york, we know All the basic element's of crime. Prostitution, Extortion, Murder, and Drug Trafficing. Gang's, Mafia, and Common Street-thug's rule these Street's. At one time, there was a Semi-balance of Order between the group. Now, it's every man for Themselve's. Most Major Mafia Family's Are trying to Regain their Foot-hold of the city. Gang's are now Pointing gun's at eachother's throats, thinking that their attempting to back-stab one another.

With all the Chaos, the Common thug's are Reaping the Benefit's, and for those looking for some Peace and Comfurt, Pimp's and Drug-smugglers are now sitting on truck-load's of cash. Vigilante Group's are doing all they can to stop it, while the police just sit on their ass's, on the payroll.

Benjamin and California, a Desolate street once controlled by the Mafia, is the Start of this Story. But the question is, how will it end?

Here are the rules

1. No god moding. I AM GOD HERE.
2. Send me profiles. List the Sort of Affliation you are with in the title. Or, if your not affiliated, write 'Citizen' ( Affiliation is stuff like 'Prostitute, Gang leader, Cop, Vigilante, Pimp, Mafia enforcer, etc)
3. if accepted, post the profiles yourself
4. post atleast 3 Sentences. Give us somthing to work with. Also, don't just post once, and leave.

Here is the skeleton.

Name :
Personality :
Bio :
Pic :

Here is my guy(s)

Name : Alexander Keito
Personality : Easy going, mostly, but Short-tempered to Thug's
Bio : Alex is the Proud owner of a Car-shop. For a price, he can fix up any sort of Ride, and make into a Set of Wheel's fit for a 'prince'. Alex Inheirted the Shop from his dad, who Died of a Heart-attack 2 years back. He work's to help his mom, who has Just recently won her fight with cancer, leaving her weak. It doesn't help that The Mafia and Gang's try's to Extort money from him, but he mainly just leave's them with the Mark of a Wrench on their head's.
Pic :

Name : Tristan Hughes
Personality : Care-free, like's living wild
Bio : Tris isn't your Average Street-thug. While he may not be affliated, he will do side job's for different side's once in awhile. Mainly, he just stick's to lockpicking, theft, and Pickpocketing. He trie's to avoid a gun-fight. Dad died in the war, Mom passed away giving birth. He grew up on the street, and has never felt sorry for it in his life.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 05-09-2012 at 03:43 AM..