View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-09-2015, 01:18 AM

Roll Call

Neutral Parties

Chen the HealerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneKira

Username: CycloneKira
Character's name: Chen (no last name)
Nickname(s): I am too old for nicknames (smiles)

Age you appear to be: I look like an extremely old man.
Real age: 84 years young (smiles)
Species: Immortal human being
Height:5'4'' (this was considered to be tall, when I was in my youth)
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair: White all over
Eyes: Greyish brown
Other attributes: I have a light scar on my bald head that extends all the way down to my eyebrows (points finger at the scar)

Circus you belong to: I belong to both.
Why did you choose the light/dark circus?: Everybody needs healing. I do not wish to distinguish my patients based on what circus they work for. (smiles)
How long have you been at the circus?: About... 50 years now, I think

Personality: A positive-minded person who smiles a lot. Is extremely calm when he has patients. When he has no patients, however, he occasionally reaches for his sake. And he is a man who cannot handle his liquor.
Skills: He is well-versed with different kinds of medicine. And although he is a little rusty, he is an excellent swordsman. He also possesses trickles of magic, which he uses to help his cures last longer.
Bio: Chen was born Yat-sen Yu to a family of top-class warriors. He soon grew to be like them, in fact, by the time he was 18 years old, he had far surpassed every other member of his family, living or dead. During his study, he also learnt to heal the sick and injured, as his father felt that to be a good warrior, you must be able to heal as well as you can injure. After growing old, he came across a strange man(Chen thinks he may have been an ancestor) who gave him the Elixir of immortality as a reward for his good life. Deciding to devote the rest of his eternal life to healing, he gave up sword-fighting in public, changed his name to Chen, and settled for a quiet life living in a little hut in the no-man's land between the Light and Dark circuses. He still practices with his sword early in the mornings, purely for exercise, so that he may keep himself fit even in old age.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-27-2015 at 12:29 PM..