View Single Post
X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets your head~

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 05:50 PM

Max snorted, "I think I would have to throw you over board before I even say I do" she stuck out her tongue and yelled after James. Max had heard everything that James had said and done, she found herself smiling at his actions. Max shyly came out of the shadows with the pie still in her hand. "James?" she called out his name and ran after him, she tapped his shoulder and smiled at him. Max handed him the pie, the ice cream was melting. "I think you should eat this before of mysteriously disappear into my stomach" she told him laughing. "By the way, if you don't finish this...I will have to force feed you" she told him with a small shrug.

Max looked at him with curiosity, "Why did you give up your part of the money?" she asked him softly. Max saw him a different light now, "You weren't born a pirate...were you?" she asked him. He wasn't exactly as ruthless as the other pirates she had heard about, maybe she was wrong...maybe all pirates weren't ruthless idiots. Max looked around the ship, it was huge! And it looked even bigger without the crew, she saw the wheel of the ship and her eyes widened. Her mouth fell open a bit, she turned to James, "do you think you would ever let me steer your ship?" she asked him grinning.