View Single Post
Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-06-2012, 08:17 PM

Winter

“Uh, hmmm…” Winter conceded that perhaps his response wasn't exactly delicate. Of course nobody had taught Winter how to respond to strangers invitations, especially ones like this. The inquisitive male was blonde and had adorned himself with all sorts of rose flavored articles. What an odd creature.

“Yes,” he said, correcting his awkward mumble a heartbeat later. “I’m one of them.” Winter considered himself more of a scholar than a librarian but the later title was true enough. Winter couldn't remember the last time he had patrolled the library offering assistance to the patrons. Instead, Winter generally stayed below ground working with his ancient texts waiting to be called up for some specific request. “I work primarily with the older more fragile documents.” Winter didn't both to add that they were some of the most valuable, dangerous, and informative pieces of information in the world. That’s why they were stored in a massive vault.

Now back to the blonde man’s request, the night market. It was a little odd of a request and to be honest Winter didn’t necessarily have an answer. It was one of those awkward moments were you stand there (literally) wondering what’s proper. Finally he consented to a yes. “I suppose I could follow you to the market.”