View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Ray smiled sweetly leading the way a skip in his step, his heart light. He moved slowly forward, it wasn't odd for him to be so light and cheerful, Rae had always been the serious one. Ray found himself keeping pace with the librarian after some time. The socially awkward librarian mind you, who Ray was more than happy to start casual conversations with. "Ah sorry if I seemed to come on strong, my sister and me spend so much time together i love meeting new faces."At this point he couldn't help but wonder if Rae was getting herself in trouble, his face momentarily scrunched up in thought but he shook his head deciding Emmery would keep her in line.

Once they got to the night market he headed to a fruit and veg stand looking and testing them. "What do you think we could go well with chicken for dinner, usually i just get potatos and carrots.. but Rae gave me strict instructions to step dinner up she's had enough of boring meals! Any suggestions?" His eyes lingered on the other male and he knew the Grimm brothers would most likely scold him for it but he couldn't help himself. "Ah you could come to dinner too if you would like...that is if you don't have anything plannet."

---

Rae looked to Emmery sipping the next cup, she wanted to pretend to ignore him on this but in honestly she found it hard not to listen when he spoke. His voice was like chimes to her and normally mesmerized her in to submission with a few well placed words, and no intention to do this. Then she heard someone at the door, Hannah, or thats who it sounded like, she slowly got up and headed to the door opening it. She was right about who was waiting behind it and she forced a smile, she wasn't as elegant or beautiful as Hannah was so this didn't come naturally. "Hello Hannah, coming to visit?" she sometimes wondered if Hannah though Rae hated her, when in actuality she was just so unfeminine the door greeting thing made her feel, and she presumed look, like a robot.

She stepped back "Emmery is making more tea, care to join me..." She said still forcing the polite tone and a curtsy.