View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:57 AM

(>.>.....I made this at 3:30 in the am, so if this is bad, I'm sorry, I don't care)

Joseph was outside the locked door, with the few members he managed to haul up over the past week. This was a special day, for they were about to crack open the Large Stockpile of Weaponry in the Armory. His father always kept a large stockpile, in case of emergencies, and Joseph knew they'd need Better gun's then Glock's, RPK's, and Mac 10's to fight the enemy they faced. Snapping the Lock, Joseph pushed open the Door, and closed his eyes. He wanted to Savor the beauty he was about to witness. Being a Young Ex-Soldier, you come to see your weapon as your best friend.

The Stockpile was all he ever dreamed it to be.

There was everything there, From Assault Rifles, To Carbines, To Light Machine Guns, To Explosives, and Even To Melee and Non-lethal weapons. His Crew decided he would get first pick, him being the only one with any true experience. Popping open one of the Weapons Cracks, He found something : A Sealed Weapon Case, Inscribed to him. There was a Note, which he immediately picked up, and read.

To my Son.

If your Reading this, I am gone. I'm sorry I could never give this to you in person. When you went into the Military, it was the proudest day of my life. I knew you'd reach great heights, and would exceed my every expectation. I leave this to you, so that you can carry on my work. Many people forget who we are, but you always hung onto the Stories I told you as a Child. I know you'll make this Order known again, and continue our work. Maybe one day, you'll be telling your own stories to your Son or Daughter. I know you'll make Me and your Mother proud.

Your Father,
Edward F. Vazquez.

Putting the Note in his Pocket, out of the view of his team, He took the Key, and unlocked the Weapon Case. Inside, he found A Large Hunting knife, capable of skinning a deer, An AA-12 shotgun, Fully Automatic and Accurate, and a Five-Seven, An Officers weapon of Choice for a Self-Defense Weapon. Strapping the knife on his thigh, Replacing his pistol with the one in the Case, and hooking The Shotgun on his Back, he stood up, allowing the rest to gather what Weapons they could. He went at one of the Computers, and checked around the City. Even though most of their Influence in the City had been Destroyed, This Bunker had Computers which held access to A Private Net-work of Cameras and Satellites, A Small testimony of how powerful the Nephilim once were.

He found, At one of the banks in the City, that someone had disarmed the Security feed, and disabled the Counter-measures in place to prevent entry. This was no work of a Child, this was a Professional. Deciding that whoever this person was would be a better resource alive, then more scum dead on the pavement, He had two other Nephilim get a Car Ready, and started speeding towards the Bank. Once outside, they would wait, until they saw movement.