View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-03-2013, 05:49 AM

Vixen glanced at the boy who had appeared so suddenly next to her. He looked so innocent, and he talked fast. She looked for any obvious tells, but his face and body language didn't give anything away. Still, something was off. For one, he had just run up to her. A person would have to be either very confident or very stupid to run up to a random stranger in the middle of the night. Second, he said his cell phone was stolen, but he certainly didn't look like the type to be that careless. He didn't look like he'd been mugged, either. Then the way he switched so suddenly to asking about the buses. Looking him over, it was pretty obvious he lived in the area. That was it! He lived here, so of course he would already know that buses never ran this late. It was a setup- a very professional setup, but Vixen wasn't an amateur. Now she had another choice. She could play his game and find out what he wanted, or she could confront him. It was no choice at all, really. She wasn't in the mood for games, and didn't have the energy to shake this kid off. So she stopped short and turned to look at him. "Cut the shit, okay? I'm not that stupid. And I'm not in the mood. So, drop the act and tell me what you're after, or leave me alone." She said bluntly. She was skilled at working people, but when she wanted to, she could be as straightforward as a blunt ax.