View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-09-2013, 04:39 AM

((Thank you.))

Vixen nodded as if what he was saying confirmed something- which it did. "Interesting. Very well, I will tell you something,, with the understanding that you will not tell it to anyone else. It is a matter of life and death that it be kept a secret." She said, tucking the locket back into her shirt. Her words were clearly meant for all of them, and it was obvious she wasn't happy that they had been joined by a third party. "The woman in both of those pictures is- sorry, was- my mother, Rose Brennan. According to my research, she was secretly Nephillim, working as a double agent against my father for quite a while, until I was born. My father found out and killed her. My whole life, I was lied to and told she had simply slipped up on a mission Now I know the truth, and I have learned that my mother wished for me to join up with the Nephillim. She even warned your father that I might show up one day." Digging her hands back into her pockets, she suddenly looked just a bit younger. "I've been under my father's thumb all my life. I'm tired of it, the lies and deception and questionable morals. I'm tired of walking blind into a situation where innocent people get killed just because "father says so." I've seen what goes on and I don't like it, and I want out." She said passionately.