View Single Post
Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2012, 03:10 AM

Marcus the Valiant of the Earth's three great Knight Protectors, defender against demons, devils, and all other threats from all alien planes of existence was whining. He looked out the window of the station wagon towards the school before looking to the man beside him and said, "Tell me again why you felt the need to drive me to school, Mentor?" Mentor shrugged, saying, "Because, according to my research, it is customary for one's parent or guardian to drive one to school on the first day... isn't that correct?" Marcus gave Mentor a level look before saying, "Yeah... in kindergarten and elementary school maybe. This is high school, we live, like, a block away! I could have just walked here myself instead of being driven in this piece of crap car." Marcus opened the door and climbed out as Mentor gave him a disapproving look, saying, "It is a perfectly acceptable mode of transportation, young Knight." Marcus shook his head, saying, "Sure, whatever you say. See you after school." Marcus shut the door and watched Mentor drive off before hefting his backpack and heading for the main office, flexing his gloved left hand, covered so as not to give away the fact that it wasn't a human hand as he thought, with a small smile, 'Time to raise some hell.'