Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-01-2014, 12:22 AM

He dissolved into hitting one of the pillows at the head of the bed. Jake was so pissed off, he didn't know what else to do. Cry? No. He wouldn't cry. Scream? He couldn't scare Alexis like that. How could he care about Alexis so soon after meeting him? Meeting him in such an... interesting way? Maybe because Alexis was the one that had shown some form of interest and didn't want to hurt him in some way. The one that was curious, but intelligent, and so... odd. Such a weird thing, but more human than that bastard doctor... scientist... whatever he was. Freak was what he was. Deranged. A fucking psychopath.

He stopped by the time Dan came in. Before leaving, Dan gave him a smile but didn't say anything, leaving whatever he made on the dresser. A few moments after he left, Alexis entered. "Hey..." Jake said with a somewhat shaky voice. "Hey... Sorry if I seem mad... I just am. I can't help it." He sighed, getting up and taking a careful step forward, looking at what lay on the dresser. It was meat, of course. Probably some of what he fed Alexis earlier. But the sight of it turned his stomach. He gave a moaning growl and turned away, flopping face-first onto the bed and curling up into a ball as tight as he could go. Maybe Dan had put something in the meat. Poison? Did he want to weaken Jake? He didn't know, but he definitely wasn't hungry.