View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-17-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alura--x--Uneii View Post
Personally, I think having to have a role-play with a high rating is sort of stupid the plots are usually never any good in my opinion~
Alura--x--Uneii: How do you mean, "High rating"? Do you mean Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced? If so, you can always avoid the people who give their game what you think of as a "high rating". :)

The ratings are just to give people the option of clarifying what minimum level of gaming experience they're looking for. In forums, people do that by using terms such as, "Advanced-Lit" and "Literate" - but as those terms seem a little silly to me, I thought it'd work better to indicate levels of experience in a different way. :)

But, like I said, you can avoid those games if you want. Or just use the forums to roleplay, which don't have those settings. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
That was likely the case. I've been keeping the sleep schedule from hell as of late and my brain has been having it out with me from time to time as a result. >.< Really I ought to set said schedule to rights again some time soon.

At any rate, I see that a few more RPs have sprung up over at WTF. It's nice to see some variety, and I look forward to seeing what else appears over there in the near future.
Seridano: One of the better ways is to completely shock the system by staying up very late and then getting up even earlier than you really need to and forcing yourself to stay awake a little past what bedtime you want to set. That way you sleep really deeply and when your alarm goes off for the new wake-up time, your body's too tired to disagree. xD That's how I pretty much changed my sleep schedule by flopping the other way around. (For awhile I was waking up at 7pm and then I started waking up at 7am while I was on my trip to Florida.)

Yes! I'm excited to see what happens. :) It looks like I'll have plenty of games to choose from for the next Featured RPG Sunday night/Monday morning. :)