View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-02-2011, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Bird Special View Post
Is flobbing allowed on WTF? It looks really cool, the only issue for me would be getting the group of people I usually rp with onto that site. It also doesn't seem to have a lot of modern/realistic stuff. D: But those are my only complaints!
Early Bird Special: Yep, flobbing is allowed. :) There's no gold earning there, so there's no reason to forbid it. :) Some players there don't seem to be into flobbing, but that's something to work out between yourself and a game host if it comes up. xD

I hope you can talk your friends into joining you there! I've been trying to get some people where I'm visiting in Australia to join the site too. :3

There are some modern/realistic games around, but it's a matter of either finding the type of modern/realistic game you like or keeping those games active. ;) (Or starting your own. xD)

As we get more active players, we'll have more people running more sorts of games. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetGoddess View Post
I don't know much about role playing...so I guess I'm a noob at role playing too. Are there any "starter" threads? :O
PuppetGoddess: The WTF Multiverse is a great starter game. :) It's easier if you can find people actively playing in there, though, since people seem to post there a few posts and then get distracted by the other games they've found. xD

Don't forget that you can sort the full-featured games by the minimum level of player experience (ie: "Sort by beginner"), so there are actually a lot of games that are very welcoming to beginner players. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
I don't really RP... but I like the idea... =)

@ CK - is that why I never see you post nowadays?
The Wandering Poet: That's a good amount of the reason, yes. xD I'm enjoying the site a lot so I'm focusing my attention on WTF RPG right now. Well, I say "right now", but "right now" I'm actually vacationing in Australia and just haven't been online much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
This is such a great idea! As a 22 year-old, I'm so afraid that things I don't even blink at when I write will be considered offensive or too graphic by Menewsha standards. I especially appreciate that you guys are allowing us to link! I think (and hope) this site will be a fabulous success!
Rochiel Silverfire: It's pretty relaxed over at WTF RPG. :) For the most part you should know whether or not you should rate a game "adult" or "general audiences" there and both get the same amount of attention from the players. :3

I hope you've found your way over there by now and are having fun. :3