Thread: Cize it up
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-14-2016, 12:13 AM

Hey all. I just started the cize it up program from beachbody. It's one of those ones out there that you're suppossed to "get in shape while dancing and not even know you're working out" or something like that. I decided to take the risk and try it.

Surprise:
I'm actually doing far better than I thought I would. I finished 3 days so far, and took 1 day off cause i tried the extra workout it comes with which is an ab workout dance. and just... ow. My body was not ready for that, so it was in pain today. Goign to try to start up again tomorrow.

My question to you lovely menewshans.
Do you know any workout programs, free or not that you've tried. Were they fun? can you tell me about them?

Basically i'm looking for support to keep going. I want to get in shape for the first time in my life. Not super toned cause i don't like that personally. But just enough where i can feel healthy. I want to try to live to 100 :3 I think it'd be super cool to say I made it to 100 you young whipper snappers, now let me die in peace! kekeke. okay maybe not like that but still. xD

There's a couple out there that have me really curious. Yoga, and Rhuma? Zumba? eh its some latin dancing workout , it looks really fun. I'd love to know more. and just chat with people that have tried programs regardless if they've struggled through or just tried and not made it.

I seem to always just lose drive 15 days in to anything i try. :/ there's got to be something out there i can enjoy and find the time for.