View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:22 PM

Let me tell you how it happened, how everything we loved, everything we knew.......came to an end. It was stupid, but a scientific marvel. We've forever tried to extend our own life-span, and with Science advancing, our answer would come, but at a cost....We managed to recreate life, from death. Transmitting a Virus into a monkey, and then it bit a Doctor. Though It should have killed him, he survived! We had him placed in observation, to examine this rare phenomenon.

However, what we thought was Humanity's next step, turned into our worst nightmare.

The Doctor died in the room. Several minutes later, we went to retrieve to body, and burn it. However, The Doctor stood up. We were shocked, and for a second, pleased with this. However, this pleasure soon turned to Horror. THe Doctor rushed the two scientists in the room, and killed them. We had security deal with the first one, but the two he killed rose back from the dead, and attacked others. In a Matter of Minutes, the whole facility was converted to flesh eating, unstoppable monsters.....

But this was the least of our worries.

They didn't stay confined. They spread out into the streets....Militaries tried to stop them, and failed.....now, you can't go two feet without walking into some corpse-munching, feral freak. Blows to the head seem to be the only way to put them down for good.....but how can you kill something....that's already dead?

My Profile

Name: Joseph Vazquez
Age: 18 (In real life, I will be in a couple of weeks :D)
Apparel: A White T-shirt, a Leather Jacket, Cargo Shorts, White Socks, and Steel-Toed Shoes.
Gear: Gas-Mask, A Screw Driver, a Nail file, and My Notebook.
Appearance: 6'2 feet tall, 235 pounds, Short-cut Bronze hair, blue eyes, and Pale Complexion.
My Story: I Knew this would happen....I knew it, and No-one believed me. Black Helicopters in the Sky, random attacks in Hospitals, I mean, come on people! I couldn't stay. I had my small stash of stuff (Food, Water, Some Medicine, my mask, and my Dad's leather Jacket), and I stole the first car I could. I don't know what happened to my family, and I don't want to know.

I left for Springfield. I thought it'd be better here, that the military would still be here. It's just as dead as any other place. However, it's obvious that the Military was here, and pickings are good. I'm going to stick around as long as I can, then move on. Besides.....I have people I need to look for. God, if you are up there, they better make it here.

Setting: Springfield, Illinois, Day 24 of the Zombie Apocalypse

Joseph Carefully pushed open the door into Saint John's Hospital. He didn't see anything in the immediate area, but come on, this was a hospital! there was bound to be a few dozen walking dead around. Sure enough, as He peaked over the counter, he saw a Sleeper. It may look dead, but it was still twitching. Stepping onto the Counter, he jumped down, crushing it's skull. He looked over the body, to find anything useful. It was a fresh Corpse, obviously not dead too long ago. He found a Wallet (what good that it was) and pocketed the Cash. He didn't know if Money had any real value anymore, but he wasn't about to take a Chance.

Looking behind him, and hearing the Usual shuffling of the Dead, He picked up an Employee map, and looked for a Storage room. Finding it on an Upper-floor, he walked to the Stairs, keeping an Eye on his Corners. There were Walker's in the Rooms, but they were not paying any attention to him.....yet. He wasn't about to take a chance though, and made sure he silently closed the doors he saw them in. Heading up the Stairs, he saw the two halves of a Security guard, the lower half making his way towards him, growling and hissing. Joseph pushed his foot on the Guards head, and Smashed it.

He then lifted the Torso up, and took off the Security vest on him. He then reached over to the Lower torso, and took off the Knee-pads. Putting them on him, he saw that the Guard still had his Gun on him. He picked it up, and Checked the Clip. 'Empty.......dammit.'he thought, and put it in his pocket. It was a Browning 1911-22, so ammo shouldn't be hard to find.

Last edited by Andraus; 08-03-2014 at 08:21 PM..