View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:03 PM

Name:
Gothika Moore
Apparel:
Comfortable stretching white jeans, black running shoes with a white shirt and black lacy on it. A pair of long white fingerless gloves.
Gear:
An mp3, A large metal pipe in the shape of a cane, a butcher knife, mini crowbar and backpack.
Appearance:

5'4.5 - 5'5, pear shaped and chubby.
My Story:

I was home alone when this crap started happening, My family had gone out and I wasn't really feeling well to go with them, so I stayed home and slept. Once I was feeling a little better, that is when I heard the commotion outside. I only wanted as there were zombies left and right, coming out of almost no where and eat some people. Mentally, a sweat drop down the side of my head as I stared getting some things together. I even when as far as leaving a note for my family to read if they even did make it back home. I tried to call them, but the lines were down, guessing it was from all of the other people calling their families or something like that. Once I had gathered the items I needed like paper, pencils, food, water and money...I left. I started looking a way to get out of town, making Springfield since Joesph decided to pick that place of all places. A couldn't find a car to take so I got the next best thing, a motorcycle, even though I had no damn clue how to use those things.

So it's been a few days, I had made it to Springfield and I decided to look for some medicine and stuff, so a hospital would be a great place to look...I think. I don't know how long it's been all I know is that it's Monday....I think. Oh well, onward we towards something worth while in this boredom of an existence.

--------------------------------------

Gothika pulled up to the hospital after she spent hours looking for it. She had been in Springfield for awhile and her clothes were somewhat clean to the best of her ability. She had been using anything that had water to clean up her body and her clothes of the smell of zombies she had killed. A faint sigh escaped her lips as she turned off the motorcycle and parked it in a way so she could just jump on and leave quickly. As she entered the hospital, she looked around to see the entire place as in shambles. Gothika knew it was the Zombie mayhem, but the least you could've done was attempt and make the hospital less gloomy. 'Lovely, a dream come true for about most of the people on this planet who wanted a Zombie Apocalypse...' She thought to herself as a faint sigh escaped her lips again. She had finally stopped the recently dead carcass of a zombie just laying on the corner. The young girl rolled her eyes lightly and started walking down the hall slowly.

Gothika started whistling, the large cane pipe resting on her shoulder. She continued walking, she heard the sound some thing being crashed, she arched a brow and started walking towards the sound and saw someone kneeling over a body. "You know, taking from the dead is bad." She stated, you could hear the bordom in her voice as well as see it in her eyes. Gothika slowly walked closer towards the man and dead body.