View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-18-2014, 12:57 AM

Somewhere in the middle of the group conversation, Mikheil had stopped his frantic search and just stood in middle of the room like a scolded puppy. That's about how he felt, too. Everything was gone, even his clothes and shoes. Heck, that didn't worry him as much as his notebooks. It was silly, but the thought of having lost those horrified him the most. No matter where they were, he needed them! Well, in truth, it was absurd. Bunch of paper wouldn't save him. Except for his sanity, maybe.

Besides, he had nothing to add to the whole conversation going between counselors, Evelin who had been his roommate just few hours ago, and Anna. Funny, both Billy and Suzanna looked utterly confused about this all and it wasn't the model-guy who took lead but his new friend. To say that he wasn't relieved she didn't put Billy in their team would be lying. The further he was away from Anna, the better. That rang warning bells in his head, but he seriously had bigger things to worry about than his possible start of crush on the blonde girl. What mattered more was that both Rain and Megumi seemed sensible enough.

When Anna took his hand and tugged him onward, Mikheil obediently followed, wishing everyone a quiet 'good luck' before exiting the building. First step in cool grass made him shudder. "Whoever did this could have left us our shoes," he grumbled as the group walked towards forest. On top of that, he felt rather awkward, dressed like this for everyone to see, too, however those thoughts faded quickly from his head when he staggered, land itself trembling under his feet. "Did you feel that? Or am I just going crazy?" he asked with frown.

There really was nothing else to do than roll with Anna's suggestions, at least there wouldn't be pairs or single person wandering about on their own. Too bad it hadn't occurred to her so quickly. Woman thought that she really had to get a grip of herself - and this situation. Tugging on the hem of her T-shirt, she coughed slightly to clear throat: "Alright. So. I will go out to see if there's a shed nearby. Artifex and Coops, why don't you check out the whole building? I will probably be back soon" she said decisively. "Lucas, you can come with me if you want," she looked at him, not quite able to 'order' anyone around, just give rather firm suggestions.

Unless someone minded, she'd head out as well. Moving around building's corner, Suzanna stopped, taking in the unfamiliar sight. "I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..." she sighed. Although... That mountain in distance looked familiar. But to see it like this, they would have to be looking at it from nearly the same spot as where the camp were. Which was simply impossible.

Well, she didn't find a shed, but she found large, flat rocks that she assumed could be used for cooking. Behind the house a hole that was apparently meant for them to do their 'business' in. Well, that was better than nothing. She went back in and group's joined effort resulted in them finding room that held various tools. There were few hoes lined up against the wall. There were also some heavy wooden buckets and rather formidable looking sickle. And a mop. She asked Lucas to take two of the buckets to group that went to the lake.