View Single Post
Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-16-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyasha View Post
Intresting story Nalin, what happen next
Oh - why - *speaking in a bit of a rush* Mr. Mayor met us at the docks and I introduced him to Abel and Abel said he was here to set up a new shop and Mr. Mayor said he had just the place! It's very nearly done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
What a nice story... I rarely go on voyages, so chances of me meeting someone new and making a new friend in this way are scarce. It doesn't mean that I envy you, though. Envy is bad.
*he blinks a moment, smiling a little* Well, I am very glad you don't envy me... Thank you, Kalium! And new friends aren't made only on voyages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mayor View Post
Abel is certainly an interesting chap!

It was nice of Nalin to share the tale of his arival with us though :yes:
He is, indeed! *smiles!*

Thank you, Mr. Mayor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Ahh, Nalin, you draw very well. And your handwriting is very neat for a boy's! >o> You should see the guy who sits next to moi in class. You'd think he was writing in code!
*blushes* Thank you very much, Dystopia...!

Perhaps he was writing in code...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Phew... Good thing you didn't completely take a nose dive into the water Nalin! ^^;

But it does seem like you've earned a new friend indeed. Abel's the name aye?

Glad you made it safely to dry land!
I am very grateful I didn't! It was more than a little cold that day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
Well then! As a friendly welcome, Nalin, I'd like to give you this little doodle.. It's not much, but I tried at least. <3 I'm new to using oC and all.

"Not much"? *blushes* Thank you so very much! I'm honored you spent the time - particularly when the results are so lovely! :heart: