View Single Post
vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 AM

Hello everyone! I'm really new to Menewsha and I want to set up my own art shop...so I figured I'd do a test run by doing a free art thread for this Halloween event!

✩ V~Maiden's Rules & Other Important Things ✩
1. Please follow the rules for posting~
2. I can only do avi art, ATM, so no OC requests please.
3. To make this quicker I'm only going to be doing portraits with minimal coloring, i.e. not a lot of shading and highlights.
4. One avi art per person. Sorry for the limit but it's more than fair and I can get more in that way. =)
5. Also to fit the Halloween theme, please tell me your favorite candy and I'll try and include that in the picture too!
6. To give you a bit of choices, you'll have choice between a chibi and non-chibi. ^_^
7. I just want everyone to have fun and I will do my best for the free art I give to you! =)

✩ V~Maiden's Art Style ✩
1. My art varies slightly from time to time so it may not look entirely like the images in the samples. So be warned!
2. Even though it's your avi, sometimes I get a bit carried away and might add a few things or subtract some. So I apologize before hand. I will NEVER change the eye color, skin color, hair style and color, and any distinguishing marks such as a tattoo or scar (because w/o those, it wouldn't look much like your avi would it?)
3. The difference between my non-chibi and chibi art is that one is drawn via tablet/PS and the other is hand drawn, respectively. That's why there is such a significant difference. For some reason I can't draw chibis on my tablet. :(

✩ Chit-Chat ✩
Check out below for special free art specials!
Also all of the image sizes are 300px x 300px !

My printer is out of ink so I won't be able to traditionally color anything. So all the chibis are drawn via hand then colored via PS.
Hey all! Just want to say that I don't mind putting the pictures I do in your sig! It's actually totally awesome! And I'm flattered! =3 Just please don't get rid of the little VM sig on it and if people ask you where you got it from, you can give them my SN if you want to.
Also, The little piece is all yours. I just want to tell you that I have a right to put them up as samples and I will never sell them for profit. That's all! Once I get my shop up, you can put that in your sig as well if you want to, you definitely don't have to at all. That's all. ^_^

✩ Request Form ✩
PHP Code:
[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]=3 I have a request! =3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[
COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Username:::[/BPut Username Here
[B]Chibi or Non-Chibi? [/BPut Response Here
[B]What your favorite candy?[/BPut Response Here[/COLOR
✩ Sample Request Form ✩
=3 I have a request! =3
Username: vaettermaiden
Chibi or Non-Chibi? Um...Chibi! =3
What your favorite candy? I <3 candy corn and peanut butter cups

Last edited by vaettermaiden; 11-08-2009 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: splitting rules so not so cluttered