View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2017, 07:21 PM

((LOLOL XD The plural of "jedi" XD That cracked me up!!))

"I didn't say that!" Dragumand called over his shoulder at Lielieja's quip about being a better fighter. "Fine I owe you one this time!" He added as the security guard led him away. Just as Dragumand had suspected, the trip to the bridge took what felt like an hour even if it was was only a few minutes. The Captain gave him the usual spiel of thanks and gratitude and "Can I offer you some sort of compensation?" Why do they always ask that? We are Jedi! We don't take compensation! Dragumand thought, shaking his head. "And lastly," The Captain said, starting to wrap up their conversation, "My ship took a pretty good beating today. Unfortunately the first thing the pirates went for was propulsion. Our engines are all shoot up. Hyperdrive is offline. Our engineers don't have the necessary parts to fix it. Luckily our communications still work and we were able to send a distress signal. But..." Dragumand didn't like the sound of that. "But it's going to be 3 standard days till the transports and repair ships will arrive."

Dragumand sighed, "Thank you for letting me know Captain. I will go and inform my companion that we will be staying a bit longer than we intended." With a nod to the Captain, Dragumand excused himself and made his way out of the bridge. Dragumand used his holo to check in with Lielieja to see where she was. "Nobody ever answers when I call..." He said after he received no reply. Checking the holo tracker he saw that Lielieja was still in the hanger and made his way down to fill her in.

It was well over an hour by the time he got back to the hanger bay, having to stop every so often to talk to insistently thankful passengers. Making his way across the deck where their short battle took place, Dragumand Looked around for Lielieja but didn't see her anywhere. "Lielieja? Hello? Where are you?" He called out checking his tracker again. It said she was right near by but he didn't see her anywhere.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 02-17-2017 at 07:36 PM..