View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-16-2014, 03:52 AM

"They are searching for me. Take care of Blade for me. They wont leave the temples alone if I don't show myself to them. Please stay here and protect the village." She said as she closed her eyes not waiting for Mizu to tell her no. She vanished in a blinding light as she waited in the old temple. The place where everything had started. She just waited knowing they would appear soon.

Drakus and the others kept on their search. They kept trying to find the spirit. After a while they started hearing some whispers of the forgotten temple glowing. None of them could believe such stories. The temple was in ruins and no spirit would dare go back to a place like that. Spirits where strange in their ways. None of them liked being near something so tragic. However the stories kept coming to them. After a while they knew they had to go there.

Blade wasn't sure what was happening. He spent his time in the village knowing he wasn't allowed any where but the village and manor. He wasn't sure what had happen. He couldn't find Star and from the way the villagers where acting, he was sure that Suki wasn't around either. For now he was just stayed in the village waiting for a clue of what to do.