View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-16-2012, 12:42 AM

((*cough* more like inflict a heart attack then have one *cough*))

Quote:
Chana Adams
"You want nothing?" she muttered as he left, perplexed. Still she did nothing to stop him from leaving. By the time he had returned she would have removed all the gems from her bustier and the lower bits of the outfit hidden by the pants so she was nearly nude. When he entered she would pull on the coat, all the gems in the pockets for now. She saw no reason to have them on the outfit... her master had simply enjoyed flaunting his wealth. She had already decided she liked men's clothing better...

She merely nodded as he spoke once the food was there, too hungry to respond. She ate as quickly as she could, but ignored the bread. It was too processed for her body to handle. Being she was a resuscitated corpse and all, her stomach was fairly weak even at the best of times. Soon she had nearly finished all the fruit within a few moments. She looked up at him only as she finished, sitting on the bed. The coat revealed her legs but she didn't care, he'd already seen her upper body and her master had always said that was the best part of her...

I need clothes..... but I don't think i like girl clothes. Would you sell a gem and by some for me? She said simply as she gazed at him with those empty eyes. She still didn't trust him so wouldn't show more then that for now. Honestly she wasn't so sure she liked being a girl...it wasn't just the clothes. She could bind her breasts to make them smaller... a tight coat along with using the magic in her bra would make it easy to look male even if it would make her breast hurt by the end of the day. A very pretty male, yes, but male. She gazed at him a moment, waiting.