View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-18-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
Chana nodded as he spoke and she began to relax. She hadn't meant any harm. Was his magic evil she wondered? It could give life but also take it so it seemed neutral to herself but she had little in way of morality due to not being taught such things and remembering little of her former life before she died and her soul was forced into a new body. She understood only that she didn't like being hurt so had no desire to hurt others unless they hurt her. There seemed little reason for such a thing except in self defense, it simply invited trouble. She shrugged off the thought, however, as he began to help. She seemed surprised but allowed him to help without thought.

"Isn't magic, magic? I don't see how it can be good or evil. Then again I don't remember much about that" She mused, seeming genuinely puzzled. She looked at him for a moment and genuine innocence crossed her face. She shrugged slowly before she turned back to the mess. She nodded as she finished and slowly she stepped back before she perched on a table that matched the one opposite. She gazed at Amaury a moment, openly studying him as if he confused her.

"You seem to assume i'm ... good... not tainted... why?