View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-15-2014, 10:54 PM

“Questions are the way one learns what one needs to know to be able to get passed problems without having to fight a war you will lose.” Was Vincent’s answer to his comment about the questions. “And how would your keeper change?” he raised his eye brows at the thought that the only one she could love was herself. <warren would you say that she can only live herself?>

<I would say that she could only love herself and one other. Who that other is I am not sure, would you like me to draw it out of her?> there was a cold hearted tone to Warrens voice that made Vincent shiver. He had never heard him that way before, even when they had to kill their sire he had not been that cold. Something about that woman had driven him to a dark place.

“so you were sent to keep watch on me but you were not given any instructions beyond that. It seem so strange that she would give you such orders and then just leave you.” The name seemed to tickle his mind but he just could not think of what it was reminding him of.

The moment that Blaire said he had killed Lewis Vincent was no longer standing where he had been. He stood behind Cerberus his right hand on his throat and his left pulling his head back and to the left as he looked at him over his right shoulder. “and why should I not kill you right now” his voice was now cold, colder then Blaire had ever heard from him, his face a mask of a cold unfeeling supernatural beauty. He had to hold his body still from ripping the man to pieces right there. Something about the way Blaire was acting told him that he should wait to kill this man, but his gut told him that this man had to pay the price for what he had done to his partner.