View Single Post
Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and having feelings if all they do is hurt?
Penpal

Old 04-20-2014, 07:43 PM

Lelani looked at Alice and let her smile slip from her lips. She knew the girl could probably tell that her smile was empty and she wished that she could show the girl a real one. She had a feeling that, even if she could have, it would not have been a real smile. "Nice to meet you Alice. My name is Lelani Lu. You are looking for your mother? Hmm, would you like me to help you? I know a good bit about the hospital," she said, her voice never changing. She knew they wouldn't find Alice's mother but it would be best for the girl to have some friends around when she found out the truth. Maybe the girl would be her friend despite her emotionless self.

She looked up as she sensed someone approaching. There was a girl approaching them. Lelani looked at the girl, wondering who she was. She hadn't seen her around but it was obvious she wasn't knew. "um, hello. What's your name?" Lelani asked. It upset her that she couldn't show emotion in her voice or in her actions. She would save it for Anumi though. She knew she would see her soon anyway. She always did and she always dreaded it. She waited for the girl to reply.