View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 04-22-2014, 10:04 PM

Alice smiled at Aiden as he laughed and mentioned how his brother had the same eyes that he did. She bounced a little saying “That would be amazing; I hope I get them back soon too. But hearing about your brother for now is just fine for me.” When he agreed to her plan that just made her smile grow even more, to her he was the best person ever.

Alice watched as Aiden and Lelani exchanged a few words then smiled at Lelani saying “If you could help that would be even better.” She paused for a moment then said “Many hands make for light work, I’m sure with both of you helping me I’ll find my Momma in no time.” Her hands were now clasped in front of her chest. Turning back to Aiden she smiled saying “This going to be great!”

When Alice heard Lelani speak as if to another person she looked around a little to try and see who it was. Noticing that Aiden was looking in a certain direction Alice looked that way as well, when she saw the girl who was walking towards them she cocked her head to the side a little as she took in the girl’s appearance. She subconsciously moved a little closer to Aiden though before she smiled brightly at the girl saying “Hi there, I’m Alice, Alice Carter. Nice to meet you” she held out her hand for a moment before she realized that the girls hands seemed to be locked up. She made her curious as she didn’t really understand why someone would have to have that done to them. Dropping her hand she asked “Why are your hands locked up like that?”

A few seconds later though Alice was again bouncing a little saying “Ohhh, those are really pretty” she giggled a little as her hands clasped in front of her once more. Then asking “Could I touch them? Or would that hurt you? Or do you not like people touching your pretty wings?” her curiosity was getting the better of her as she started asking several questions at once.