View Single Post
Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 06-27-2013, 03:46 PM

Hello, everyone! *earnest smile*

It's hard to believe it's been two months since we landed at Duval for the Phoenix Jubilee. Thanks to the incredible work you've all done in aiding Cardinal Biggles, Longcat and Mr. Ambrose, we now have at our command an amazing new airship, the MIS Townpool's Pride!

The airship that the Duvalian Air Patrol had sent to scout ahead has confirmed that the Night's Pearl Fleet is hiding out near the waters of Jao Koh, a distant island that is said to be shrouded in dense fog. It will be dangerous, but Abel believes he has all he needs to guide our airship there to meet them.

I'm afraid I won't be joining you all this time. The Botanical Society still has much work to do here, and the Fleet may yet have need of me -- due to my earlier run-in with the Pirates, I seem to be of keen interest to Fleet Intelligence. *blushes humbly*

Preparations are set. All that remains is to wish you fair skies, sure winds, and a speedy victory in getting our friends back home safely to Menewsha.

Please, enjoy the Bon Voyage party. Eat well, be merry, and get a good night of rest. The MIS Townpool's Pride will depart for Jao Koh on July 5th!*
or as close to it as possible.

UPDATE: We're off! Please join us in the Event Forum: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...er-event-2013/

Last edited by BellyButton; 07-06-2013 at 10:05 PM..