View Single Post
MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-02-2017, 04:06 AM

January 2nd:

Challenge:
Fave 2016 Avatar

I have been inactive most of 2016. I didn't get any new items, didn't create any new avis, so I don't have any.

~~~

~I'm posting these when it's the next day in my time zone, no matter what this site's time is because, well, it's easier to keep track of my own time than to learn the time on this site, so I may be an hour or two ahead of the server here.

~Got me a curtain rod so I can hang a curtain in front of my closet to make it look nicer.

~Had a nice day off, don't want to go back tomorrow, but, hey, after tomorrow, I have two days off to spend time with a good friend of mine.

~I'm still trying to prepare for my first YouTube video since I've been wanting to make YouTube videos for years now. I've just gotten too scared to do it.

~So far, my resolutions have been keeping up. I've been keeping my room clean. Doing a bit better at taking care of myself. I still want to join a gym to help lose the weight, especially since it's starting to impact my health.

~I have got to go update and do my daily duties for my bullet journal. Want to keep that up.

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-02-2017 at 10:38 PM..