View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-01-2015, 07:05 AM

Robert raised his eyebrow at the insult as the shorter student insulted him. Never had he been called a brute before. With his slim and Svelte frame he had usually been called gangly or wiry not Brute. Well with the tone of this one he was not dealing with a hippie. That was the only thing he could find good in this as he was passed by the brunette. Something about the shorter one was off but he really could not put his finger on it. Maybe it was just that most of the students around here did not act like they were kings of the castle. “and you think your entitled? Who do you think you are? The king of Siam?” This was not going well, even if they only were stuck with each other for a few days this was going to blow up soon if they kept up with this.

“no I did not think that you had, I just thought to make it clear that I was not interested in having a room mate so don’t get comfortable in the room. Likely some freshmen is going to realize that daddies idea of the best collage is not their idea and they will go running home to mommy in the next few days. So then you can have your space and I can have mine.” While the hint of anger was still there is had cooled a bit and now had a hint of surprise. Pulling his tight teeshirt down he turned back to his bed and folded into the chair that was there at the desk.

“you know the Filleting threat would only scare me if I did not know how to handle a knife well. As it is I won the Field dressing competitions at my local 4h the last six years I was there.”
Pulling out a book from his bag he opened it up and balanced it on his leg as he tucked his ankle up on his thigh. He watched his new roommate from the corner of his eyes as he tried to read the book in front of him. The dark tone of his jeans only made the lean muscles on his legs more pronounced. “and no I am not going to shoo or skedaddle, this is my room just as much as yours. I am not going to leave here.” Settling down into the chair he projected the image of a bear settling into its den.