View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2015, 05:15 AM

Sighing as Tim walked away Robert smiled and opened the door. looking up from the door handle he smiled at Malum when he saw he was awake. “I hope that Tim’s stupidity did not wake you to early. I had ment for you to get the rest you needed, you seemed to need it.” Walking back to the desk under his bed he sat down so he was out of the way of his room mate as he expected his room mate would want to stretch. “I have to thank you. Without you being here I would have had a harder time to deal with Tim. He would have pushed for me to keep his odd boxes.” Pulling out from his desk a packet he held it out.

“here I don’t think they are giving these out any more but you could use it.” Acrossed the top of the stack of paper was written ‘welcome students.’ Below it was the crest of the school and a quote that was slightly faded. But within the first page was the map of the campus. Other things that a new student might want to know filled the pages. There were hand written notes in it as things changed and it had been dutifully kept up to date. “all of that was given to me by my first roommate. I have kept it up to date as he did.”