View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-13-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitsuHime View Post
Miro::
Well it would probably cost a lot of through the school and our school district is freaking broke. along with the fact they don't want to be liable for any injuries and get sued.
-w- also doing through the workforce thing here made the class only cost about 400 dollars or so. =w= for four whole Saturdays.
Well You can't the an unrestricted license until your 18 then you can again upgrade your license at 21 I think. xD
So far it's just hard to get a job here with all the business going under. xD so it's kind of like apply to today tomorrow store is going out of business. xD ah... oddly TN doesn't have minimum wage. but it allows you to pick what you'd like to get paid. =w= or if it's negotiable. though the standard answer is putting the federal wage. =w= since I'd hate to be under payed for all the hours I'd probably be forced to work. I'm hoping that my employer is an understanding person when I get a job.
I know at the mall here they will work you to your bone! D: Also they'll try and take advantage of their employers. At least that's what they did to my mom when she worked at sears. which she quit
Ohhh. Well, I wouldn't think anyone would get hurt. Is traffic bad there or something?

That licensing sounds so weird. xD;;
I know you have a 90 day probation period when you do get your license at 16. No ones allowed to drive in your car with you until those days are over. Its to limit distractions and for you to get used to driving before you have friends screwing your driving skills over. lol

Yeah. I wouldn't want to do that either but it seems those jobs are only whats leftover. I'm trying to get my degree and get the job I want with what I'm learning for.

Sears??? That place is a death valley. lol Kokomos Markland Mall is far worse, it feels like your lost in a room with only a couple of people and trees in the middle of the hallways, reaching up to the sun from the darkness inside the building.

But hardly anyone goes to Sears, except when you go to Castleton Mall. There's a Sears Dental--that's what I go to for my Orthodontist. And that's probably one of the reasons why they do that. Some other businesses are catching on and mimicing. Its sad that people are worked so hard for only chump change.

Last edited by M i r o; 08-13-2011 at 04:39 PM..