Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-31-2017, 01:41 AM

Chance was surprised by the words that came out of that male's mouth. It was rather hard for him to believe as he never thought it would be this easy to get them to see things from his point of view. "Do you really mean that?" he couldn't help but ask after all it was still processing through his mind and this would be one of the first of the guards to be on his side. "I...Thank you, Hayden. It means a lot that you be on my side like this. Yes what the Guard has done today and in the past is horrible and needless suffering. Not all the guard is like that...you and Erwan are not like that but you all follow orders with no questions asked. I think with you on our side we will be able to turn other members of the guard and than get rid of the root of the issue." he voiced allowed, showing his excitement at finally having a fellow dragon rider that he could relate to. The knowledge that Hayden was on his side was clearly a relief for the male as he hugged the boy tightly and started to laugh, unable to hold back the tears of relief.