View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-23-2008, 03:23 AM

69. Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Can see what's happening.

Putnar gave Soda a funny look. He would have recognized that singing Meerkat anywhere, even if it hadn't been followed by the warthog.

"What?" Soda said, the innocent look on his face was too convincing to be true.

"I can't believe you have this song on your iPod." Putnar said as he shook his head.

Soda quickly tackled him and laid on top of him on the couch, "They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our trio's down to two." Soda sang along to the words blasting from the stereo.

"I hope you don't actually think you're being cute right now," Putnar said as he tried to shove Soda off of him, "If you wanted to be really gay about it you could have at least played Elton John's actual song, don't you think?"

"Oh please, who wants to be mature about love? Besides," Soda said as he licked Putnar's cheek, "You're blushing."

"I'm blushing because I'm fucking embarrassed for you!" Putnar said as he Soda.

Soda finally got up as he clutched his stomach, barely able to breath through his laughing "Wait wait, this is the best part. This part is so you and your emo self," He grabbed a remote from the table, taking a dramatic pose, "With proper editing of course," With that he began to sing rather ambitiously , "So many things to tell him, but how to make him see? The truth about my past impossible, he'd turn away from me!" He quickly added, "And this part is me!" before singing again, as loud as he could, "He's holding back he's hiding. From what I can't decide. Why won't he be the king I know he is? The king I see inside!!"

Putnar stood up on the couch, looking down at Soda, "You think that's funny huh?"

"Oh yea," Soda said as he danced a little on spot, his face daring, "I think it's real funny."

Putnar jumped off the couch and tackled Soda to the floor. The chorus blasted through the room as they wrestled there, each trying to win the silly game. Soda finally bested Putnars, laying on the younger man once again. Quietly he whispered the last of the lyrics, smirking the whole time "And if he falls in love tonight, it can be assumed. His carefree days with us history. In short our pal is..." Soda kissed Putnar as the song ended, and the track broke up into comical crying. He wouldn't have even heard it if he hadn't remembered it from his childhood.