View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 09-02-2008, 05:26 AM

63. Scary Movie

A women walked alone on a pitch black screen. Her flashlight barely lit was one in front of her as the screams of her friends echoed around the cave.

"I can't believe you convinced me to watch this shit." Putnar said in as bored a tone as he could muster. Soda however, could tell that Putnar was really scared and just didn't want to watch the movie. To be honest, Soda wasn't entirely interested in watching the movie either.

Soda leaned over and put his arms around Putnar. Using the most pathetic voice he could he said, "Aw, it's ok. I'll hold you so you won't be scared."

Putnar quickly pushed the other man away, "Get offa me!"

"Well you don't wanna watch the movie so there must be something else you want to do," Soda said, slightly begging.

"Forget it," Putnar said, propping a foot against Soda to keep him away, "I'd rather watch this crap film."

They went back to watching the movie in forced silence. As the carnage continued Soda noticed Putnar once again trying not to show that he was afraid. Soda flopped over and leaned his head against Putnar's shoulder and wrapped his arms around him. "See, this isn't so bad."

Putnar replied by running his fingers through Soda's unattended to moehawk. 'Yea, I guess so."