View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-11-2008, 12:52 AM

RULES
1) Follow Menewsha's TOS.

2) Entries must be submitted to this thread by the due date, using the form. (You are not eligible if you don't use the form!)

3) Do not submit with a mule account. (I can and will check!)

4) You may get help from family or friends on the baking - but you must do the majority of the work yourself!

5) You may not get professional assistance! Home-baked entries only, please!

6) Multiple entries in each category are welcome - but you may only win once in each category. (Ie: You cannot win First and Second prize.)

7) All users (including Staff and those with their own Menewshaversary threads/contests) are welcome to participate! :D

8 ) Photographs only! (No artwork!) Video entries are also acceptable if viewable from an online service. :)

FILL OUT THIS FORM TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY
* Please fill out a separate form for each entry you submit. Do not combine them into one form. :)

Code:
Please Partake of My Creation!
Username: (Your username.)
Category: (Which category are you submitting to?)
Creation Name: (Please tell us what you call your creation! ie: "Yumeh's birthday cake" or "Chocolate doublecruch Crowncakes".)
URL: (Where can photo(s) and/or video(s) of your entry be found online?)
Comments: (Tell us about your creation! What is it made of? What were you inspired by? Did anything funny happen while you were creating your entry?)
Example:
Please Partake of My Creation!
Username: CK
Category: Birthday Cake Contest
Creation Name: Three-Tier Yumeh Cake!
URL: pretend url here!
Comments: This three-tier cake is made out of one layer of chocolate, one layer of vanilla, and one layer of pumpkin spice cake! I decorated it with homemade black icing and I used blue M&Ms for the eyes! :D
My mom taught me how to use the new oven, but it was kind of funny because the layer of chocolate had to be done twice because she's still learning too. XD; My fingers are still black! D: