Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-17-2015, 01:48 AM

Kallen shrugged. He had nothing to say about the matter. He would just let Percy complain until he got tired of it. After all, they both knew that there was nothing that either one of them could do about the situation now. Kallen didn't have any more tricks up his sleeve that would work, and he highly doubted that Percy would. He didn't exactly mean that in a bad way though, Percy just didn't seem like the sneaky type. He was more the lash out and then whine about it type. Not that those types of people weren't useful at points, but they were absolutely useless in these types of situations.

He sighed, letting himself fall back down onto his back and peered over at Percy. He heard a hint of sarcasm in Percy's voice, but ignored it. He didn't feel like getting into some useless fight. "I don't care either way at this point." he sighed, "What exactly do you feel like talking about?" Kallen could feel himself getting slightly annoyed at the other male. He wasn't exactly good at dealing with these types of people, and they just ended up annoying him after a while. He bit his tongue though. If he was going to be stuck down here he was at least going to try to befriend the other inmate.