Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-17-2015, 03:32 AM

He paused. That caught him off guard. He hadn't expected Percy to note how...calm he was. Then again, he never found much use in worrying about things. Being laid back was much better, even if he did have a bit of a temper from time to time. "Well, whatever happens happens. Don't get me wrong, if I see a chance to get out, I'm going to get out. But until then what's the point of whining and getting upset?" he hummed. He wasn't trying to be snarky, but he did realize that it came out that way. He honestly didn't know why people wasted their energy on struggling and fighting in situations that were against him. Kallen only ever tried to get away from something when he thought he could. It seemed like it was the only smart thing to do. That, and to be quite honest he was lazy. "Likewise," he peered over at Percy, not expanding whatsoever.

He raised an eyebrow at the other male's question. "Do I look like I do?" he asked sceptically, "I have trouble believing in things that don't exist. Then again, I suppose I only think that." He didn't exactly have a problem with religious people, other than the fact that a lot of them were crazy and used their religion as as standing point rather than a faith. But still, he didn't hate them. He just didn't understand them. How could they place so much faith into something that probably didn't even exist? Or at least, even if "He" did exist, he surely didn't have that much power. It was mystery to Kallen.