Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-17-2015, 04:06 AM

Kallen shrugged. "Doesn't matter if I expected it from you or not. I mean it's non of my business what you believe in, right? Plus I try not to randomly put people into stereotypes. I learned a long time ago that they don't exist," he smiled. This time it was one of his rare genuine smiles. It was small but it at least showed that he enjoyed being able to talk to Percy. "Your mom seems like she was really smart, your cousin not so much," he commented, "I mean, I don't really get what you said she had said but it still seems like a pretty smart thing to say. It kinda sums up religion in a way I guess?" He was trying to keep the conversation going so that they wouldn't be stuck in another period of silence but he wasn't exactly sure what to say. He wasn't religious, so he couldn't exactly talk about God or whatever. And he didn't have very many memories of his parents, let alone good memories, so he couldn't talk about them. He only really knew things about his gang. And for once in his life, Kallen for the life of him couldn't bring himself to talk about all their secrets and ruin the conversation.