Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-19-2015, 12:32 AM

Kallen held back a comment about how everyone was fucked up, mainly because it felt inappropriate to say. It was true however. Kallen had yet to met one completely normal person, living a perfect, normal and healthy life. Everyone had their own small things that screwed them up. "Am I?" he hummed. He never really thought of himself as being mature. If anything he was probably really immature. Not in a hyper-annoying-five-year-old sort of way, but he had his childish features. The main one being that he hated being bored. Then again...he could see Percy's point. The whole 'I don't give a fuck' attitude did seem to look mature.

"The only thing I believe in is staying alive," Kallen said, "I know it sounds cliched but I don't like putting my faith into a bunch of beings that I'm not even sure exists. They all sound like bunch of a magical bull to me--no offence." He paused for a second. He wasn't exactly sure how to voice his thoughts on this. It was hard. "I guess I'd just rather put faith into myself and people I trust, and that's what keeps me going. Plus, I don't really want to die yet, so ya'know, waking up and moving around is needed for that not to happen."