Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-22-2015, 12:55 AM

"I'm not sure I'd call it strong..." Kallen hummed, "But hey, even if you can't put faith in yourself it doesn't matter right? Just do what works for you, and things'll probably work out." He listened to Percy talk and frowned. He definitely seemed like he had been through some shit with his own gang or cousin or whatever. He rolled over onto his side to face Percy, giving a slight stretch as he did so. "You don't exactly seem like a screw up to me," Kallen offered, "Though I guess I wouldn't know as well as others, but I'd like to think that a few hours in a dark room lets people get to know each other." He let out a small laugh, trying to lighten the air a bit. "But screw what other people think. Let them criticize you, but then just show them up," he said defiantly before rolling back over onto his back. After all, no one else is going to matter once you move on, a voice echoed in his head. He remembered someone giving him similar advice, and although he couldn't remember who it was, he lived by those words.