View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-21-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Well, most treatments are because they found out that it also cures something else.

If you ever need to talk about it, you can always PM me ^^ one should never have to fight an issue alone after all. Also my disabilities and differences thread is open to you talking about it.
Well, you get really really paranoid when you're off them. We watched you go into a sort of a meltdown before disappearing for a while. It scared us.

Ah yeah Hydroxyzine I've heard of people complaining of that before. I think it's likely too weak. Choices like Chamomile tea would likely be just as effective XD
I guess that makes sense... Still, I don't know anyone who would rather cure one thing, but start a chain reaction of other things. (especially things that can't be cured!)

Thanks, Poet. I appreciate that. I am afraid that I might end up having to post in your thread a lot more often now. My therapist just told me that she has cancer and won't be able to keep seeing me while she is undergoing chemotherapy. So I am going to see a new therapist in her stead, but I don't know if I'll be able to trust her easily. It might take quite some time before I get to that point. I've been seeing my current therapist since I was 16 years old!

I probably went to the hospital if I disappeared. :( As much as I do my best to keep myself from being embarrassed, I will still usually come here everyday.

Yeah, hydroxyzine is plum useless! It used to make me sleepy, but as far as treating my anxiety, it really didn't do much at all. I'm still prescribed it, but I just choose not to use it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
Yes, I take marinol every day.

Speaking of "getting high" and yes that is exactly why. THC is one of those drugs you build up a tolerance to "getting high." People have told me if I want to get the high back, stop taking it for a few days and I'm like, "lol i like eating more than I want to get high."
I'm glad you shared with us the medications that you take!
I agree with you that it would be better to eat rather than getting high. I don't like meds that make me feel "high", personally.