View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-07-2013, 05:41 PM

It's Absolutely ok to post. See wut I did thur? XD OH I know. She's so sweet and happy and makes the hard work fun. I love her attitude towards staying fit. And her videos for beginners aren't like she's talking down to you. It like she really cares.

Week 2

It's time for my first weeks weigh in after getting back on to it. (I've been a lazy butt since may) I'm a little nervous to see.

Previous week: 156.3
This week:151.6
loss: 4.7

OH HELL YEAH! NEPH IS ON HER WAY BABY! *bounces around* If I keep it up I'll be looking extra good at Halloween. XD I should make a goal for myself this week of cutting down the sugar and cream in my coffee. I could save SO many Calories that way.

Monday
breakfast: Coffee 5 (first time black coffee ever T.T NO LIKEY)
lunch: Mini pizza 250
dinner: Fancy Ramen 320
snacks: Dokiyaki Pancake 190, Shrimp Crackers 150, Energy drink 250, Gulab Jamun 330

Focus: Cardio, legs
Calories: 1495 I seem to want to eat more on days I do cardio.

Tuesday
breakfast: Lychee Juice 220 (well...it's not sweet coffee) >.<
Lunch: Busy with art. still working on the juice from this morning. >.<
Dinner: Mediterranean veggie wrap + 1/2 fries + Chai latte thingy =900
Snack: Gulab Jamun 110

Focus: Arms and Abs :D
Calories:1230

Wednesday:
breakfast: pumpkin Latte....yeah about that no sweet coffee thing... 200
lunch: Salad 150
Chinese Buffet: Easily 1000 not sure exactly how much though because no information. I wasn't dumb about it though...no huge pile of fried chicken like I saw at 1 table. About 1/3 plate white rice with sweet n' sour pork and 1 chick skewer. Then lot's of steamed veggies and 1 veggie egg roll. As hard as it was I only gave myself a half portion of the sweet n' sour chicken. But still I'm sure it added up quickly at desert when I had butter rum icecream.

Focus: Cardio/legs :D
Calories:1350+ ?

Thursday

Breakfast: Coffee 55 (for 2 cups this is good for me no cream in these)
Lunch: BLT 450
Dinner: Mini Pizza 250
Snacks: Gulab Jaman 110 pop 260 Apple slices 150 GAH!!! Why can't I get away from sugary drinks. FUuuuufufufu!!11

Focus: More abs arms
Calories: 1275

Friday

Breakfast: Coffee + toast= 155
Lunch: Salad=150
Dinner:

Saturday

Sunday

Last edited by Nephila; 10-11-2013 at 01:44 PM..