View Single Post
Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 10-26-2018, 06:34 AM

You know you love it Channah! Personally, I think it's pretty slick to be back hostin an event thread!
Now you know... I REALLY like yellow! But I will spare your eyes cause you know, I'm cool like that :) Let me give you the run down on the different entries you can throw our way.
Categories

Traditional Pumpkins
Traditional Pumpkins are my favorite! Not that I don't like the other kinds of entries in this contest. I can dig all different kinds of art. Real Pumpkins are just my thang.

Colored Pumpkins

You know I used to love to color. I'm not much for it anymore but... I can't wait to see the amazing things I KNOW you people will be dropping this competition :) (compliments of HamletSpamlet).

Crafting PUMPKINS!

Crafted pumpkins! Break out your yarn and needles (Knitting is cool right?) or maybe some felt or fabric. I'm talking about some painted canvas, centerpieces, showSTOPPERS, you know what I'm saying?

Yummy Pumpkins!

Pumpkin flavored anything! I hafta tell ya, I love a good pumpkin pie. It won't win you the top spot just for baking me one but I'll sure appreciate it! That goes for Beverages, cookies, Muffins or even something savory! Really, anything goes. As long as I can eat it, this is where you should put it.

Last edited by Emilio; 01-13-2019 at 07:41 PM..