View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-19-2012, 06:08 PM

Ryek assumed Belle would do as she was told and get Gemma off of his deck, so he was rather surprised when he glanced over his shoulder and Gemma was still there. He was trying to do something, and that woman seemed to determined to not let him. His finger's twitched as if he were itching for the trigger of his pistol, and he was. There really wasn't much stopping him from shooting Gemma, except his own strong will. She might be useful later, though he highly doubted it. Fine, he would just have his crew lock her in one of the cells in the hold. Ryek shouted at his crew, harsh French and they jumped into action immediately. Cowards they may be, but they were even more loyal than one might expect from a pirate crew. The crew surged towards Gemma almost as if one being. "Get off of my deck, idiot, or my crew will have their way with you." God. Why were women so damn stupid? Ryek stomped his foot on the narrow plank and glanced at Talon. "Want to help me flog the unruly wenches?" He grinned lightly, and glanced back over his shoulder to see what Gemma would do. She could fight, but his entire crew was coming for her and there was no way she could fight them all off at all. Ryek couldn't figure out why she was up there in the first place, she had no business being on deck during a boarding. None at all.