View Single Post
keysburger
Like a Cheeseburger but not

Old 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM

Kenda walked into the tent with confidence, as if she had meant to be late in the first place. The sight of Osbourne standing there, looking as attractive as ever, gave her a smirk that she often used to disarm potentially dangerous situations. Edward Osbourne wasn't just sexually attractive, he had one thing that Kendra liked more than a chiselled body and the endurance of a beast (though she was sure he probably had those, too.) Osbourne had Power, and lots of it. She was basically the executive officer here, but he was the commanding officer. That turned her on more than any amount of snnappy dressing or pheromone enduced cologne ever would. He was the only person Kendra had ever met who rose in power faster than herself. She briefly imagined taking him right there in the tent, but knew that was a selfish and stupid move if she were to make it without any real hint or invitation. She did, however smile slyly as he dismissed the three others in the tent.

I have yet to uncover any more letters, and the tracks that lead us into the underground caves did not lead us anywhere specific, but it is my firm belief that the rebels are indeed somewhere in the underground catacombs. There was an abandoned encampment, which looked to have been left only a month or so ago. My theory is that it was a scouting encampment, which could mean we are close.

Kendra watched as the new information sunk in, one word at a time. This wasn't the news he wanted to hear, she knew for sure, but she doubted he would fly off the handle, because this is usually what intelligence gathering was like. You look at every straw in the haystack, and when you don't find the needle, you move on to the next, keeping the straws organized and individually sorted for possible referrence later.

Last edited by keysburger; 08-11-2012 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: typo