View Single Post
`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-12-2008, 07:17 AM

Birdie:: Hehe celebrate, for you are rich! ^.^

Meh...its a long story.
Condensed version- I joined Gaia in June 2004, originally. Demon Horns were my first DI, a donation from someone.
My real life friend also joined because we were moving away from each other, this was a way to keep in touch.
I collected every DI. It was a thing. I had also started questing an OMG shortly before I left.
My computer crashed in March of 2005, but I kept online sort of using the school computer.
When school was out in May, I had to go on what was supposed to be a temporary hiatus cause I had no other computer access. I gave her my password so she could keep going on my OMG quest for me and keep collecting the DIs. I trusted her A LOT. Besides, it was only supposed to be really temporary.

So in August of 2006, we finally get a new computer. =_=
I logged onto Gaia and everything was gone.
Not only was everything gone, but it was like I had never been there. I mean, it was telling me to open my registration email to begin playing. It was creepy as hell, like I'd walked through the Twilight Zone. :gonk:

So I made I new account in November, which is the one I still have but I'm inactive on...
In April (Maybe March?) of 2007 I found her email address and confronted her about it, and at first she pretended I got hacked, but then she owned up to it... ._.

So when I was active (Before I came here lol) I was questing my demon horns back. But they've honestly gotten so expensive now, and I'm so inactive, its never going to happen. I don't play there like at all anymore, so it really doesn't bother me though. ^.^

(Okay, that wasn't very condensed. Haha. xD)